At WML we will work with you to define the most efficient scope of investigation works that is tailored specifically for your site and project. We aim to always add value and reduce geotechnical risk wherever possible.
We pride ourselves on our track record of recommending targeted specific laboratory testing and geotechnical analysis that costs a few thousand dollars but has resulted in construction savings of hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.
We conduct investigations for a wide range of sectors and industries such as Highways, Railways and Land Developments; Mining and Industrial; Ports/Near Shore and Energy
- Site characteristics and development suitability
- Bearing capacity and settlement analysis
- Shallow footing, deep footing and pile design
- Slope stability and remediation
- Pavement designs
- Temporary and permanent retaining walls
- Temporary works including pile mats and crane pads
- Dams, earthworks and waste facilities
- Wind and Solar Farms
- Jetties, Wharfs and Marine Infrastructure and more.
Services we provide
- Boreholes – drilling works supervision
- Cone Penetration Test (CPT) supervision and data interpretation
- Soil and rock logging
- Pavement dippings
- Test pits
- In-situ permeability tests and more.