Major Roads – Highways
Expertise that crosses the map
- WML has proved its road building expertise through long-standing relationships with Main Roads Western
- Australia, local governments, mining companies and land developers. Our road designs cross the state from the Port of Bunbury to the Goldfields and the Kimberley
- Concept and detailed geometric design
- Embankment stability and soils assessment
- Pavement design for all road classifications
- Cut and fill batter stability assessment and design
- Stormwater drainage design
- Construction supervision
- Blackspot assessment
Specialist advice for all road classes
From private access roads to major urban highways, our Civil group puts clients on the map. We design all road classifications including local streets, complex intersections, heavy haul roads and major highways.
Expert Material Sourcing
Our Geotechnical and Pavements groups are highly proficient in sourcing site-won natural road building materials.
Local sourcing enables us to rely on the most suitable materials for regional conditions, reduces haulage costs and saves time.
Construction phase support
Our professionals offer expertise in tender process management, contract superintendence and administration. We are also well versed in State and Local government tender regulations and compliance. Our team can provide technical specifications, construction cost estimates, tender adjudication, construction supervision and completion reporting for projects of any size and level of complexity.