Join the WML team
Review our current opportunities and join our team.
Civil Drafter – Kalgoorlie
Full Time/ Permanent
WML require a Drafter to join our Kalgoorlie Branch. This position will prepare drawings for various civil, road and drainage and structural projects, generally using AutoCAD. Our successful applicant will need:
- A Diploma of Civil Engineering, or other related discipline, or an equivalent level of skill, knowledge and experience.
- Comprehensive skill, knowledge and experience in:
- one or more of civil, road, drainage and structural drafting;
- Proficient skills in AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of policies and practices relating to Quality Assurance, Occupational Safety, Health and Environment.
Please refer to attached Job Role Statements for more information regarding role requirements.
Candidates must have permanent residency/ citizen status for Australia.
If this postion suits your skills, knowledge and qualifications, please apply today. Please email your covering letter and CV with the subject line specifying which branch position you are applying for.
Contact Us Today
At WML Consultants, we take great pride in all of our work. From the first stages of planning and design, down to the crucial aspects of project management, our team is with you every step of the way. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable engineers are here to ensure your project is completed within your timeframe and budget.
Experience just how accessible we are. Talk to us today.