Civil Engineering Consultants
Providing our expertise in Civil Engineering Consultancy services throughout Western Australia.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
Full civil engineering consulting services from planning and design through to project management. Our office locations in Bunbury, Kalgoorlie and West Perth ensure we are accessible in any region of Western Australia.
We provide services for:
- End-to-end landfill master planning: from permitting to capping,
- Rural and urban highways,
- Subsoil and stormwater drainage, detention basins, and WSUD and,
- Conversvion and maintenance of asset information databases utilising Road Assessment and Mintenance Management (RAMM) Software.
In addition, with our many years of experience in road, civil, structural, geotechnical and pavement engineering, our engineers are readily prepared to assist with all of your project needs. Therefore, if you’re looking for professional engineering consulting assistance with your next project, turn to the experienced team at WML Consultants today.
Get in touch with our team of engineers to learn more about our services throughout the south-west, goldfields, metropolitan regions and beyond.
HIGHWAY AND ROAD DESIGN
From private access roads to major urban highways, our Civil Engineering Consultants put clients on the map.
We design all road classifications including:
- Local streets;
- Complex intersections;
- Unsealed haul roads and;
- Major highways.
LANDFILL FACILITIES DESIGN
Our Civil Engineering Consultants expertise spans the landfill life cycle from master plan design through to capping and rehabilitation.
You can rely on our solid track record of providing practical, cost-effective facilities to local governments and the resource sector.
SUBDIVISION AND LAND DEVELOPMENT
We offer total subdivision and development solutions including:
- Planning and permitting assistance;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Overall drainage and reticulation designs for new and; expanding communities.
WATER AND WASTE WATER ENGINEERING
The team of professional civil engineering Consultants at WML have state, inter-state and international experience in the engineering of water and wastewater systems.
WML’s national involvement in successful projects has given us the edge in providing quality services. These services include:
- Water and wastewater infrastructure design and documentation;
- Water and wastewater supply planning;
- Water pressure and demand management;
- Water and wastewater storage design and management and;
- Pump station designs for new and pre-existing and rising main design.
BULK EARTHWORKS DESIGN
The WML Civil Group focuses on earthworks solutions that maximise the use of site-won materials while minimising waste and impact on the surrounding environment.
SUPERINTENDENCE AND ADMINISTRATION
WML has experience with the majority of industry-standard contract formats and can help ease project stress by providing expert superintendence and contract administration services.